maandag 24 januari 2011

Agitated

You are annoying the living daylight out of me
claiming my every way in life
clearly trying to own all that breaths me
persistent and arrogate in a form
no one ever managed to be

the interrogating questions speak
nothing but doubt from your own mouth
showing the incapability and ignorance
keeping your unconfident self-being together

fed up, sick and tired with the mind games
practised out as if I were an experiment
showing the cracks of a failed outcome
where your numbers did not add up in the end
and the equation solved itself

all that I feel left to say
is not even a goodbye or farewell
however pine you will not parish
under your own blindness for the shed of light
one once will cast in your inferno


- M. Trienekens -

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten