dinsdag 9 november 2010

Discover and hide away

Bij sommige liedjes heb je het idee dat ze je op het lijf zijn geschreven. Well I just found one... I was definitely born in the wrong era..



Oke, wel een beetje aanpassen dan:

I can kill with a smile, wound with my eyes
ruin your faith with my casual lies
I only reveal what I want you to see
and hide like a child

I can lead you to love, can take you or leave you
ask for the truth, but never believe you
I'll take what you give me, as long as it's free and steal like a thief

I take care of myself, wait if I want
I'm ahead of my time, never give out or never give in
I just change my mind

I'll promise you more than the Garden of Eden
Then I'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
I'll bring out the best and the worst you can be
But blame it all on yourself

I'm frequently kind and suddenly cruel
I can do as I please, I'm nobody's fool
Can't be convicted, I've earned my degree
And the most I will do, is throw shadows at you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten